post circle

SXSWHOOOOA.

3.22.2012

PhotobucketI can't even put into words how out of this world FUN LAST weekend was..Seriously, it was probably the most fun I've ever had downtown in my entire life. The energy was contageous and I just remember standing in the middle of all of this and thinking, "I don't want to be anywhere else!"
Photobucket
Music to me is an outlet for so many things. I know a lot of you can relate to that, but music has always been something very very personal, and beautiful and fueling for my soul. I don't really express my love for it like a lot of people...I guess you could call me a closet musicaholic. Some people find it surprising how into it I am and how incredibly passionate I am about it. Well, I guess it's not a secret anymore now is it? :) Haha.
Photobucket
SXSW was awesome. Simple as that. I got to hang out with a mixture of my friends and I got to soak in tons of tons of new music and new bands. It was pretty much heaven.

We kicked off our weekend by heading downtown to meet up with Kelly. Crazy thing was as soon as we opened the parking garage door to the street, my friends Kristina and Julie were walking RIGHT there and so we ran down the street with them to catch a show and grab a drink.
Photobucket
There I saw my friend Manie and Lillie and we had ourselves a good time. Kelly met up with us shortly after and then we all headed to see Mallorie's husband Dave play whom, by the way, is AWWESOMEEEE! I saw Nikol and met her friends! It was so much fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Saturday we woke up and headed back downtown. We met up with my lovely friend Lindy and her sister. Then I had to leave for a photo shoot...then came back downtown and caught some more awesome shows. It was a blast in a glass. For realz.
Photobucket
Oh yeah. I met Prince Harry. Don't worry ladies...we're facebook friends now. I can totally get you the number to his castle. Just holla atcha girl. ;)
Photobucket

Oh, and I'm lovin' my new shirt. Bam sauce.

Bottom line. Attend SXSW if you ever have the chance.

post circle 11 comments :

  1. Wait... Are you serious? Prince Harry? For real? What?!

    Sounds like an AWESOME weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, been away from blogger for a while but it's great to be back & see what other people are up to around the world :) = Your photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this looks like fun! And Prince Harry?!?!? I die. By the way I love when you do post/ talk about music. I Think you have fabulous taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE OWL BUILDING!!!!

    this looks like SUCH A BLAST! I wanna be there

    i spy that pizza we ate at 2 AM. At least i think its that same place hahaha

    you're so much fun. and i know that from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE! I cant wait to squeeze you and DDHP soon :-)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a crazyyy, awesome weekend! I love music to- it speaks to my soul! :)


    And that shirt is hilarious, I love "local" shirts like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you adorable! the back of that yellow shirt where you are taking pcitures is beautiful! Looks like you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your man are SUCH a cute couple :-) SXSW looks like sooo much fun - I googled it and decided I have to go sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are great!! Im so sad i missed sxsw this year. never happening again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing weekend! I think Austin is one of the most amazing cities and would totally live there if I could. The shirt is great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i might move to austin. :/

    sorry :/

    i'm pretty sure you and ddhp are soulmates.

    i know you're married...but sometimes that doesn't always mean forever. i'm pretty sure you two are :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you, as adorable as ever! What FUN pictures of your adventures at SXSW!!! Made me want to be there! Oh and your hair is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete