post circle

DDHP and ShayBayBay in da hizzzzouse!

4.23.2012


Last night I received a text message from Sabrina saying, "I have something for you. It might be amazing."
She then sent me this link...and I proceeded to laugh my butt off for the next couple of minutes.
Don't judge. This is our video on CRACK from the Dream Team Video from the other day. I am wearing DDHP's pants...oh yes. I'm thug masta Shay Bizzle. Shay Bay Bay. Don't be jealous. I know, I know. I am pretty sure America's Next Dance Crew needs us on their show. HAHA. Totally kidding.
But in all seriousness...I hope this makes your Monday.
Sometimes in life, you just need to dress up and dance like a FOOL with your husband.
LIKE A BOSS.

post circle 34 comments :

  1. This was ah-mazing. Seriously girl you got the moves! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaahaha oh my gosh, this is awesome!!!!! I need to take note of these dance skillz you and your hubz have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I'm so jealous right now. Wishing I could move like that. Girl, I have absolutely no coordination whatsoever. It's awful. lol But this totally made my morning :) :)

    xo
    Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly shay...i think about you two quite often (in a non creepy....ok semi creepy way) because i LOVE seeing you and especially your husband, be able to be fun, crazy, and hilarious together. i LOVE that he gets involved in things that a lot of men would think was rediculous. it just makes me smile. and want to be bffs with you both. thats all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GET IT GURRRRRRL! I love you two so much! I am proud to admit that me and Jason have dance parties frequently, and it's probably my favorite thing we do. Sometimes you just gotta bust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggg you got MOVES girl! Sexy Mama over there! This made my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome. love how in sync you guys are. maaaad dance movies. def should send this as your audition tape to nick lachey. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video is too cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just love this so much! You both have some amazing dance moves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This most certainly MADE MY DAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makes my day! LOVE it!

    lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! Thanks for the laugh. We dance in the kitchen while cooking quite often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hilarious. you've got some hot moves!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahahahahha


    this is freakinggggggggggggggg awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BAHAHA- You guys seriously have moves!! We would totally be BFFs in real life (creepy?!) because my hubs and I LOVE to dance and just be crazy together. We have some funny videos I might have to share at some point on my blog lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This made my day! Y'all are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. <3 <3 <3 this!!! You both have some moves! Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So. Funny. Oh my word.

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are my favorites lover. FAV-OR-ITZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I rarely say this, especially about couples in blog land, but seriously... I'm obsessed with you two and might be star struck if I ever ran into you. That's weird. I know!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hahahaha! This is amazing!! Girl, you're a pro. I want to be cool like you!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. shay...seriously you are that fire, girl! love this video! you've got some moves, girlfran!! you and ddhp are the cutest and funny couple eva!! love it!! we would totally tear the dance floor up together :) heheehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. BAHAHHAHAH this video made my FRIDAY!!!!! SO glad I found you from Ashley's Friday's Letters!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMGosh! THIS IS AMAZING! hahahahahhahaha... I freakin love it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay so I love you. And for some reason have never been on your blog before. But now im kinda obsessed. And yeah, that's all. Hope you are having in with Steph this weekend. Now you two just need to fly to Indiana and hang. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. To clarify, I meant having fun with Steph. I am going to trust you weren't in Steph. This just got awkward in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete