post circle

Call me? Maybe?

4.18.2012

We'reeeeeee Backkkkkkk!
Photobucket
You didn't really think we'd NEVER make another lip synching video did you!?
That's right...we've done it again...
You do remember THIS video right?
Sabrina and her amazing editing skills put together this little video for us and I hope it brings a smile to your face.
I love these girls with my whole heart :)
So...
Without Further ADIEU...
Sabrina
Erica
Rissy
Ashley
Raven
Chelsea
Ashley
It's The Teenage Dream Team Bishes! I know...I'm jealous of DDHP's hip hop moves too. I might just share that video with y'all tomorrow haha. Hilarious. Thanks for watching muffins! I'm sure there will be more in the near future! XOXO!

post circle 42 comments :

  1. Gah!!!! Love y'all so much. Totally made my day! DDHP does have some awesome hip hop moves... he's a keeper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok really??? Could y'all be ANY MORE STINKIN' ADORABLE!???!?!?! I LOVED y'all's video last time and this one was EVEN better! SO MUCH FUN! Can't wait to meet you so so soooooooooon!!

    MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K...I'm gonna tell you like I told everyone else.....

    OH EM GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!! LOVE Y'ALL GIRLS!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

    XOXOXOXO MICHELLE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so obsessed with this song and your video just made my day! :) You guys are all adorable!

    xo

    PS- I might have to share this with my facebook friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looovvvvvveeee this! Y'all are too stinkin' cute and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shayyy!! the parts with you and DDHP are literally some of my faves. this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this link on someone's twitter and I'm so glad I clicked!! hahah flippin' hilarious and great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. my husband would NEVER be this great of a sport! so jealous!! i told rissy i better be in the next one! lol!! this looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously shay - i laugh every.single.time DDHP jumps in behind you.....and i've watched this like 50 times already!! happy wednesday muffin! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it!!! Good job girls (and boys)

    ReplyDelete
  11. pleeeease post the video of you and drew. either one. they are SERIOUSLY the cutest. you just make me happy. and SHAY YOU ARE GORGEOUS. holy moly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE this! Definitely made my day!!! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HILARIOUS! You girls are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word! ahaha this made my morning a billion times better. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is THE BEST! love love love it!

    my favorite part is when DDHP comes clapping through with the mickey hands!

    Keep 'em coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My gosh! You all are so adorable and this made my day! Thanks for the joy!

    lifesadanceyoulearnasyougos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it. You girls always make me smile. What a great way to start off my day!! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seriously! These videos always make me laugh! :) DDHP dancing in the background is always one of my favorite parts! HAHA He's such a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is simply AMAZING!!! Thanks for the smile to start my morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. dream team rules!!!!!!

    you and ddhp...the mickey mouse hands...omg everything

    i love you ALL!!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  21. yesssssss! yeah I think you should post the entire dance video you and drew did! soooooooooo funny! love you guys!

    xo,
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  22. We Are Awesome.

    Love DDHP, duh.

    But you, YOU mydear... you're just beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for being a part of this! I couldn't imagine life (Or this video) without you!!

    Sabrina Says

    ReplyDelete
  23. HOLY MOLY you girls crack my shiz up! So funny to see DDHP make an appearance! You have some sweet dance moves!

    ReplyDelete
  24. SHAY! You are so stinking adorable! This video is pure greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  25. yours & your hubby's outfits were ah-mazing! love the video! (and song!) like I said-- i love that it's acceptable/encouraged to jam out to teeny bopper music! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just love you girls so much!!! I don't think you girls could be any more awesome (btw- that's a challenge for teenage dream 3 to be even more awesome! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just saw your video over at adventures of newlyweds. I am totally in love with the dream team! Well done girls (and husbands)!! I'm a Texan girl, newlywed and photography girl too. I'm a follower!

    happy day!
    anica

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely LOVE it! And I love this song! My little girl was watching your video with me and after it was done she goes "more". shes only 19 months hah.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I usually never watch videos on blogs, but something told me this was gonna be worth my 3+ minutes! I was so right! Cracked me up from beginning to end and now I can't get this freakin' song out of my head! You ladies should take your show on the road! ;)
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  30. seriously. i love this, im jealous of all the fun yall had while making it!!

    cant wait for the next one!

    love,
    ur fellow Texan!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ohmygoodness this is the best thing ever. Seriously, thanks for making my day with y'alls fantasticness :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwwwww! I have to agree with Sara and say some of my fave parts were when your hubby jumped in and starting busting his moves behind you LOL You look terrific as always!

    ReplyDelete
  33. omg.... i loved every minute of this, such a FUN song!!

    i think DDHP stole the show. the mickey hands and the fist pumping... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I can't lie. I watched this more than once...or twice. You guys are too cute!! I love that y'all went ALL OUT and DDHP got so into it, too! I'm convinced that life would be so much more enjoyable if everyone did videos like this periodically!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have seriously become OBSESSED with y'alls video! I have watched it over and over!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I can't tell you how much I love that you chose to do another lip syncing video to this song...it has been in my head and often on repeat on my playlist for the past couple months! Love your glasses! ;) Go Dream Team!!! Oh and you and DDHP make me laugh...I heart you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi gorgeous!
    so glad I found your good vibe blog! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely following yours!
    wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete